Thursday, September 27, 2007

2 days leave in school

All oxymoron-ness...

Took 2 days leave yesterday and day before and on both days, I came back to school. Dont ask why yah...no point.

Anyway the only answer I'll give you in "fun laughter peace and joy"

I was there as an alumni for my compere juniors and to spend time with my other clubs as they sit around and wait for other SP students to come to their booth. K maybe "sitting around" isnt the right word....

The recent scolding I gave my comperes was harsh but while I regret writing those words, I dont regret scolding them.

We had training yesterday and I tried to teach them what I know and I tried to make it fun but how fun can a formal event be? I tried and I think I actually failed to keep them interested...I wasnt a very fun person to start with....

At the end of the training, my students actually showered me with dark chocolate....I still ask myself why...I know I dont deserve it...

I tried my best to explain to them my side of this club and I hope they get it and I hope tey find out who they are and eventually become good emcees.

Thanks for the chocs guys. Ive actually got no heart to eat em. If I could, Id keep them for a long while...but that would stink in the end...Took a pic of it and I'll put it on soon.

I truly believe that they can do it..

God Bless

No comments: