Saturday, September 22, 2007

Im guilty

Had a call today by my comperes president, saying that 2 people quit from comperes.

Amongst all who deserve to quit, the ones who want to quit are not one of them. In fact I wouldnt fire anyone except for their committement and willing ness to learn.

Anyway...weeks after that letter...I feel the worst, seeing that the students whom I didnt intend the letter for, are now moving away. And if its all from my doing...I feel worse....

I wonder how my officer felt when alot of our juniors decided to quit...

Anyway..times like these make me wonder about how good I am at looking after a club like that.
Maybe I really did push them too hard. Maybe this club is not for the faint hearted...maybe ....maybe..maybe...maybe I dont know anymore.

Anyway..its true..I shouldnt get too emotional in my student club issues. Maybe being partial is a good idea....

I feel like telling them that the reason why I force you to go through all this repetitive training...is because the training you need is not something that can be perfected in just one lesson. And I cant keep giving you actual events to try on because it will jeopardize our comperes image. Look at it from an events organisors point of view.

My energy spent....

Soo as it is, I called up one of my sisters today and told her about this problem of mine and much as she is younger than me by 2 years, her advice and love was my comfort and encouragement.

Anyway..IM super tired right now

God Bless

No comments: