Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mid Autumn Festival

Mid Autumn Festival tomorrow night.

My ISC club is super on man! I know they are feeling abit of confused w some problems etc...but Im glad they learn from the process.

My pride always goes to my presidents who live up to expectations. My ISC has been the busiest woman in this world and Im sooo proud of her independency and efficiency in organising the club. The club truly goes abit lost without her. The vice=president is the nice guy motivator hahahaha

My Comperes president is a gem who can be bimbotic at times and smart always.She and the vice president are huggable and humble and honest. Without them, I would feel the most lost.

My Makeup Artiste Club president is soo sweet that she can convince me to learn makeup. The vice is feircer and hence they balance off and complement each other

My SPARC president is so jolly a guy that you know he's in love w God. He and the Vice are the best of pals. They may be blur at times but you still gotta love em. One of the nicest guys I know.

All in all, they do their job without grumbling and most importantly, they view their job as something other than a way to get more cca points.

Once again, Im bought over by dark chocolates and students.

God Bless

No comments: