Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Im bored but confused

Came back to the office and saw a enormous amnt of emails in my mail box! Evidently, alot of emails have been flying back and forth while I was gone.

Got loads to do so I'll keep it short.

Went to have a look at pohloong's frenster yesterday and it led me to realize that while alot fo us found him irritating during the musical, alot of people still loved him and missed him. Sorta makes me wish I had known him better...of course if that happened, I wudnt be that cool abt his death. I wud have cried.

In 2 weeks time, I'll be on a cruise, Poly Forum, so dont bother calling me. It being my 1st time on a cruise, sorta makes it more exciting but obviously im not there to play. In fact..chances are that I will be bringing my laptop there. wokr work work...

my table is once again in a mess....haizzz

I made an observation of myself for the past few weeks...Im such a workaholic that Ive lost touch w my frens. The only frens I hang out with these days...are those whom do to church w me and those whom are still studying in SP. Sad?...emmm yep...very sad.
I know Ive got a helluva lot of frens arnd Spore and even overseas but when it comes down to me having time....its so rare that when I do have time, it takes me a few minutes to decide on what to do w it! Damn! And last minute calls to frens dont often work. Everyone has their schedules penned down...except me. I live day by day...really...
Just the other day, one of my bros decided to announce to the whole world that I needed a bf. Haizz w bros like that...who needs enemies? Who needs frens even! Hahahah
Then again, I still believe that God does the calculations for me. Not that the right guy would drop down from the sky, hit me on the head and shout, "Im here!" Nope..nothing like that...
More of him and I getting to know each other from something and starting off as frens.
As the song "all my life" goes.."and i promise to never fall in love with a stranger"...yep..thats abt right.

Wonder how my frens and bros and sistas are. I now some are having ahard time with their personal probs....and sadly, Im almost never there....Im sorry guys...really sorry...dont do anything stupid okay.please? too many suicides have happened recently..too many deaths...
even 1 death is 1 too many...

Feel like going sentosa again...feel like taking a day off from work and focusing on my thoughts...my ever messy mind....

Lastly, Thank you God for bringing all of us back safely from Malaysia. Anything can happen to us if you let it and because you love us sooo much, you would never let Satan come near us. Preserve my memories of the trip God because they make good stories to tell. :)

God Bless

No comments: