Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yesterday

yesterday was a SUPER bad day....I think I was in minor depression. Dont worry I wont do anything dangerously stupid...just bang my head against the laptop.

Couldnt take it so I called Ian & Stephan to meet them for lunch (they were coming down anyway) and I let my steam out in FC2.

Its really funny actually...just yesterday, I was blessed to have these 2 bros w me, blessed to get a chat w my angel, w my saa colleague/ex teacher, and w my ex saa colleague. He above all, feels the same way and I guess that really made me think about what I should do in life...even what I should consider further studying...After work, I sent Ian to his work place...call it boredom. Sat at harbourfront mac donalds, doing the moberly newsletter. Its a pain in the *ss but I actually enjoy coming up w ideas to fill up those pages.

Amongst the bros & sisters I have who are studying in SP now, I believe Ian would be the closest to me. He's my part-time conscience and full-time timekeeper. And seriously having looked at all the times he and stephan and fran have helped me, I know Im blessed to have them. Really. Thank you God!

But speaking of bros....the one bro whom Ive been thinking of recently and whom has always been one of the bros whom I never hold my real thoughts back from, is Pravin, my bestest best bro. The blessing God gives me to have this precious bro of mine find time in his busy schedule (2 jobs, studying and meeting w frens) to leave me a msg on frenster. And of all timings, at this time of dire need to talk. Of course, Id rather talk to him on the phone coz there wudnt be a cap on *no of charcters* but you take what you have. Thanks God & thanks BBBro.

To all my bros & sisters, I love you. I know all of you have your busy schedules and personal lives and I wish you all the best in life and that you're happy with where you are now. I remember every memory that we share and because of that, it makes our bond ever endearing. :) If I could only write a song to attribute to you guys..would be the song that never ends hahahaha literally. I am truly blessed! In fact, if I think about the no of frens I have whom I can call for "fun laughter peace and joy" doesnt seem many....nonetheless I know I can always count on my bros & sisters

Lotsa love & God Bless!

Ning

No comments: