Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Songs

Tried to destress by looking at my songs....edited alot fo them and painfull striked out alot of them too...I'll keep them somewhere...just not in the book...

Seems weird how I wrote so many songs of my ex within a year. Only some of them seem good enough to make into songs actually...Oh well...Tried to write new songs while on the ship but I guess too many things and too little time & energy. Didnt have the mood except to come up w a concept...the Princes of Africa...

Destressing now. Just got a reply from my BBBro and its our closeness that brings comfort and ease for me to speak my views. Im really really glad that I got tis chance to talk to him. :) I doubt the conversation (via msgs) will last long but its good while it lasted.

Cheerios then.

God Bless!

No comments: