Sunday, September 30, 2007

Possibly the longest blog...

Why do I say possibly? Could be that I feel like i have alot ot say...keyword: feel. And I think I do! But whethe ri could put em all in words...thats another thing.

The 4 chocolate bars are still in my drawer. Cant bear to eat it..still....Damn! This is some phenomenon man! I cant believe having so much chocolate wouldnt tempt me to even peel off abit of it. I mean...I dont even feel that way w Christmas presents!

The last week was really fun but I feel the pressure of work again. Damn that newsletter!!

Emmm give me a sec...gotta think about what I wanna say...*ruffling strips of paper*
- Myanmar
- Mid Autumn
- My dad
(in the middle of thinking..went to answer nature's call...almost walked into the gents...damn it!)
- Myself
- Bro's birthday party
- Switching parents

Myanmar's Unrest
I feel this for my burmese students. Having read abit about their history in the papers I feel for their unrest. The nuisance of power hungry people. The same reason why God didnt want kings, only judges. Its ironic how a buddhism abidding country can be so deep in political unrest. But I pray for my burmese students and their families.

Mid Autumn Festival
Fromt he bottom of my heart, Im sooo proud of my students for organising such a successful mid autumn event. Theres no such thing as a perfect event and I believe we really tried our best and the results was actually better than whatr I expected. We could use with abit more english but nonetheless, Im sooo proud of them..really. Im also damn proud of my comperes. They did a really good job! Im sooo impressed by them! I do wish though, that I could give them more stuff to do. Im also a really grateful to my makeup artist, Ericia.
Aside from that, my thanks goes out to all the other clubs who co-organised this event.
MY ISC did a chinese dance! Wish I caught it on video! Damn!
Can I say that I never had sooo much fun during Mid Autumn Festival than that night? Yes!

Topic 3: My Dad,
Im not gonna say anythign bad abt my dad this time...Just starting to see my dad in me. I see his ignorance and his attitude in me and it scares me. Been going to church w 2 of my bros and one of which has many different problems in his life. I dont talk about his life often because Im starting to think that its better if I dont know. Not that its all bad.
Nonetheless, I see my attitude change when Im w him and when Im w others...In fact the way I act around him is abt the same way I act w my dad. "Heck care" yet judgemental. Im trying to stop that but sometimes Its quite natural and unstoppable.
You know everytime these judgemental times happen...I remember one thing, "do not judge someone who has a splinter in his eye while you have a plank in yours" note the diff...splinter vs plank. One of God's sarcastic words of wisdom that makes me laugh. Which would then lead me to tell myself, "watch that plank in your eye ah!"

In fact (moving on) Ive been doing alot of reflecting these days...ever since I told my comperes to find themselves..find out who they are...Ive been thinking about who I am too.
I now know thta Im someone who doesnt like to be in the midst of authority, having to watch my Ps and Qs. Cant I just be myself and talk the way I talk...Id make I very nasty member of the royal family. Just glad God doesnt mind me being loudspoken and honest. So really...I dont like to be caught in a gang of atas people. Wouldnt know who to act, how to walk, what to say.
There was this show i was watching Hollywood's sex addicts etc ...and they were evaluating people and the actors/actresses behavious etc....one of them said that Scorpios are intensive, emotional people who place alot of emphasis in passion and very sexually...driven...ehmmm...WHAT!?!?!?! BTW..guess who's a scorpio too? Angelina Jolie!
http://horoscopes.aol.com/astrology/zodiac-central/scorpio
Im not a believer of daily horoscopes but as I read this..I actually can relate to it..you be the judge. HAhahahahaha damn it!

Last night we (bunch of close frens) celebrated a bro's birthday. Poor bro keeps stabbing himself (throw out comments only to have it backfire) New haircut and all..etc. Finally getting 1 year older. If not for this bunch of frens...I would be insane right now...Thanks bro and happy early birthday..We had Marche at vivocity. Went over super early and walked around by the sea? river? straits of malacca? aiyah you get what I mean...been awhile since the last I did that. wanted to go sentosa then come back hahah SIAO! Got home super late lah and ended up sleeping in church... Sorry God! Hehehe Once again, I was the oldest there...once again..damn!
As a bro introduced me as the sister of the whole world....Bah!

Lastly...was watching this show thats been showing for awhile yet..never got a chance to watch...the title is something along the lines of...parent swopping..etc
The dad in the show was an irritating, sarcastic, obnoxious prick that deserves to be taught a lesson. He has 3 kids and he doesnt like spending time w them. Maybe coz he thinks being w his kids is against his all american male image(what is that anyway!!). The "swopped mum" tried to inpose a 1 hour activity w dad and kid and the youngest son was quite excited because he could spend more time w his dad. (HE actually wants to spend more time w his dad!!! thats a gem!) But the prick of a dad teased his son for not being a sporty person. The poor kid loved going to the museum and so the dad brought him the museum....the dad tried to be a know it all and gave sarcastic comments as the kid went from exhibit to exhibit displaying real interest and curiousity!!! Halfway through, the kid felt sooo guilty that he put his dad through all the scientific, intelligent shit that he didnt enjoy the museum at all, he sped through the rest of the exhibits. End result....." my dad's never gonna change. thats the way he is" the kid lacks his dad's affection and "one on one" time..because the dad cant bring himself to go down to his level and find interest in what his son likes. Before I switched the channel, the kid was brought (by the fake mum) to an impromptu drama class (cause of his artistic streak) and he left the class wanting to sign up for it...I didnt stay to find out what the dad said when the kid said he wanted to join but I hope the father said yes. Id bet anything that this father didnt have a real childhood either. As for this kid, I hope he grows up following what he loves to do and not end up subdued by his father's and elder brother's lack of culture, sarcastic and snide remarks....
Ive always believed in following your passion....
This show is interesting coz it gives every family a wakeup call....but some cals can be damaging to the family before it becomes useful.

K end of entry... so much more to say but batt level matters

God Bless

No comments: