Monday, November 26, 2007

Alumni Nite 2007

for the past 2 weeks, Ive been emailing and posting msgs in frenster & calling alumni and hoping they'd come..alot fo them told met hatt hey were going overseas, they had exam and etc...

I admit..I am feeling guilty..if not for us shifting date and time etc and not being able to get our fav caterer...Nonetheless, Im now led to wonder if the event wud have been as good if we had stuck tot hat date..looking at the lack of decorations and lack of preparation and emmm

I know the current batch loved it...and maybe the juniors had fun...and the recent last 2 batches of alumni in ISC had fun...but...how about the other alumni? In fact the ones who enjoyed themselves, enjoyed because they knew each other.

And I guess that is the main problem in this club. We know each other so well and tend to organise that we ourselves would enjoy..without considering what others would enjoy. Sometimes we get it right because others are like us..sometimes it doesnt work.
And while I can say that they did try...Id honestly and (sadly) say that this isnt enough...

The club is thinking too small....

Or maybe its me..thinking to highly..thinking that everything can be done...

I know I kept giving ideas... and maybe its me expecting my expectations and ideas to be adopted..maybe its my selfishness...maybe thats wats making me dissappointed at this event...

Dunno lah...Im abit confused by this...I dont know if telling them would be tooo cruel or too lenient...I want them to learn and become better...not stay stagnant and blame the lack of money as an excuse to not make things better....

I getting very tired..very tired..very very tired....My mind is on constant reminder mode and multi-tasking was never my forte. And just remembering things and realizing alot of it is not done yet..I get very worried and stressed..and if my clubs cant help me to rememebr their own business..I really wont be able to take it anymore.. The suckiest part..is that I wished I cud be there more for my club...but I cant...
I never get tired out easily because my God has given me the strength...but my lack of motivation..feeling that I have to be there always....is making me feel bad and thus bringing my morale down..if I have no energy to bring these clubs up..then why bother staying?
I really regret letting them take the string and steering the show themselves...if this is how they are gonna be all the time...mediocre.

This is the tired and un-motivated and stressed Me talking....

Father, I pray for my students..that you will be able to make them think big and let them see that nothing is impossible....even if money is an issue...without creativity....money wont work

Ning

I wish the same for my comperes and sparc and makeup artiste

No comments: