Monday, November 26, 2007

Emmm..today is not a good day..

Went through the day quite sadly...think I didnt get rest the whole weekend and this sat is global cultural fest so all the more I'll be drained. Thankfully...God never fails to carry me through. I may not have energy to do anything...but Im not drained to the point of sleeping or fainting etc...

Think Im in a state of having to constantly remind people stuff and the idea of calling everyone up..is draining...I know people coming over to remind me stuff..is draining as well....

this sucks...I sorta hoping someone reads this but also hoping that none of my studens read it..they dont really deserve to hear all this bitching...

Anyway...recently theres been an increase of happy beginnings..or maybe Im the last to know hahaha Well, whoever they are, I wish them all the happiness. :) Its good to see your frens, students and siblings get together hahahaha Never thought things wud come to this but Im inclined to say that Im happy so long as all the rest are happy. God gives what God gives and I know God gives. Just dont know who and how but God gives.

In fact Im starting to suspect that alot of those around me, are having probs confessing to whoever they like. Well watcha waiting for man! If the person dont like you, be smart and move on! But rememebr that at least you tried. :) Life is more than breakups yah..its got alot of other stuff like divorces and disasters and etc hahahahah JUST KIDDING! Life has more happy things than you think and if you concentrate on sadness or pain alone, life would end up meaning nothing. Thats where suicides come in.
If you look around, theres bound to be a happy thing somewhere thats ready to show itself to you. All that matters is whether you'd open you half blinded eyes to notice it.

December is around the corner...in fact..its this sat. This month will always be dedicated to Jesus. The christmasy feeling isnt in me yet coz Im still stuck w nov but alot of places have on their lights and started playing christmas songs...
Wanted to have a christmas party but looks like I cant.

K..nvm..Im still waiting for december....

God Bless

No comments: