Friday, November 30, 2007

Im feeling better...

Watched a movie w students yesterday night...jamie fox, american soldiers in Saudi etc...the movie was good..dont know how the cameraman does it really...alot of angles seem to be unachieveable w/o someone or the camera getting hurt.

After that, sat down w them for awhile and spoke to the alumni about the alumni nite..I guess I wanted to find out what they felt...
- lack of preparation
- programme has to be better catered to the alumni
- need to book more time to try out cables and all mics and projector...in the vanda room

And while talking, suddenly my ex's name comes out. Caught me by surprise but cant be help...all of us, alumni and I respect him for the leader he really is. Pity he cant turn up for the alumni nite. I know he'll have his comments....and him being my bro, Id be able to sit down and talk to him like frens as well....

After we seperated, I started thinking about how certain things wud have been better if I hadnt taken my sweet time to do it. So in fact...I was at fault...so many things abt leadership..that I need to learn...Suddenly felt quite bad..thinking of how good it wud be if I could meet a fren from the past to wiggle back into my old comfort zone..where I more or less know that nothing cud go wrong...and thought of my sisters..sec sch, poly, now...all the sisters Ive made.

I took out my hp and wrote this:
No matter how you feel or what situation you may be in now, just remember that someone is thinking of you. Take care of yourself because I cant be there to do so.

Got some replies back...

The funny thing is I did that whe I was feeling low myself and I rememebred those that I know and love who might be feeling low too...so I sent that out. But somehow I wondered if i did that as well...to get rid of my own low feelings...cud it be? Making people feel better makes me feel better?

The last song I heard on my mp3 player..was Praise you in the Storm.
The lyrics:
I remember when I stumbled in the wind
You heard my cry to you, raised me up again
My strength is almost gone,
how can I carry on if I cant find you
As the thunder roars, I barely hear you whisper through the rain
Im with you
As your mercy falls, I raise my hands and praise the God who gives and takes away...

Amen...

God Bless

No comments: