Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yeah! 2 bros coming back for CHristmas!

Wohoo! Just got an overseas call. Was thinking that it was a bro in US who called to chat, but when the person started talking, his questions and conversation wasnt like that USA bro of mine...Then hearing the indian accent...my heart almost jumped out when the thought that my bestest best bro is actually calling! Hahahha nonetheless its neither, but a bro in australia hahahahahahhaha.

I have sooo many bros that its hard to keep a straight face hahahah

There was a time that everyone in SPARC and comperes was my bro and sis. Hahahah then when I called, "Aye brudda!" a brunch of them turned! Hahahahahha Then they started complaining that I called everyone "brudda" until they cant differentiate who Im calling for hahahahahahah Classic moment!!!! Hahahahahha

In fact, the only reason I managed to foll my ex into thinking that I didnt like him to start with..is because I called him "brudda"! Hahahah and its true! he was my bestest best bro! And still is! Hahahha damn funny!

As I read throught eh previous entry..it occured to me that now that Ive put up a face of my indian bro, alot of you could mistaken this guy as my ex. WAHAHAHAHAH sooo entertaining! Nope! He is not! This guy is the "bala-cuda" that kept making fun of me, playing games w me and biting me when we were working together. Nonetheless, he is my 1st indian bro aka Ah Neh (phonetically translated w english from tamil) So my respects to him always and seeing him sooo happy, makes me smile too! Esp when Dhanyaa is such a cute gurl! *pinch cheeks*

Speaking of bros, back to the topic, my bestest best bro (uk bro) and Eka (aussie bro) are coming back the same time and Im sooooo hoping to meet up w them! Even if it means staying up till late! Wohooo!

I need to add in is a sudden self realization...that Ive changed sooo much that the lingo I used to use last time..is barely used now...only when the people I used it with, are with me. Like, "classic!", "Brudda" , "Lepak", "dudu", "mandee", "kai fun", "bloody mutton curry"
Hmm time does change things..and surroundings too...not using these words doesnt mean Im more mature...but that that time period has gone and my lingo is more subdued..others beg to differ on this point hahahah

Had a musical talk today. Brought back soo many memories! Made me think back abit about those days :) Let me sing my song soon. :)

God Bless

No comments: