Thursday, November 29, 2007

SCREW EMAILS!! THEY DONT WORK!

hmm I think emails are an excuse for anyone to be lazy to call..ad they lie to themselves thinking that people do read emails every day and not 2 months later. Emmm Im stupid...

Im very dissappointed w myself in fact....very dissappointed for thinking that I cud contact one person and expect the world to know. How come it works for gossips but not for proper issues?

Anyway...Im thankful today is thur..Im thnakful I ahve God's strength and Im praying that Jesus grace will help me to find favour in my boss's eyes that this shortcoming and grave mistake will not be taken into account...that they will see how good ISC and the rest of my clubs can be. Mybae if I wasnt their officer..mabe if it was someone else more efficient...my clubs would get the recognition they deserve...Cause they deserve it at times..they deserve it if I had kept chasing them for answers...

Sorry for pushing you guys...anyway i dont have much strength left also lah.

God Bless

No comments: