Thursday, November 01, 2007

Nothing is Imposible...Luke 18:27

The msg I got from God today....Luke 18: 27, Nothing is Impossible.

How do I know?

Was on the MRT and reading a christian magazine and there was an article of one of the pastors and he told of his scripture verse..a verse that he lives by or believe in...Luke 18:27

Normally Id shun it after the reading. Nto coz I want to...but because its my bad nature...but this time it hit home and Im living by this verse today....

When I got my brithday present from my colleagues...they gave me a clay tablet to place on the table....guess what it said..."nothing is impossible"

My talk w God in the morning as I walked to the mrt was somethign along the lines of, "I dont know how good I am at working" "Feel like I cant cope at times....what do I go God?"
God: Pray before you do anything Ning...

Likewise..this tablet had a pair of hands on it and "prayer" in golden. Below it, engraved into the tablet, "nothing is impossible"

I dont believe in coincidences, never did and never will...not that accidental meetins dont happen...but I believe it happens because God willed it so...

I found my bible verses notebook and casually flipped to a page that said," Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide me with more than twelve legions of angels." Matt 26:53

My day today was full of my own condemnation and as I read this and thought of God and His love for me, I felt my mood turned for the better. Thank you sooo much God. I actually feel that whatever I do now..will go smooth.

God Bless

No comments: