Wednesday, November 28, 2007

dream

As usual, anything stuck in my mind before i sleep, appears in my dreams...well not everything...but some things tend to have that effect on me...

Yesterday I was slightly troubled...a single thing on my mind. It wasnt something good but it wasnt something terrible, yet it got me thinking so much because I obviously didnt want this to happen. In fact everytime this pops up, i try to step back from what I feel, and force myself to handle it as if nothing is wrong. Nonetheless, I dont understand why it is worse this time. I feel really bad for the ones who are implied in this. Trust me that this isnt what I wanted.

So I had a really long dream that wasnt as sci-fi as some of my dreams are (walking through walls from the lving room to a desert etc) It was made of people from the past, in the present and possible near future. Maybe the dream was based on hope...a hopeless hope that never seemed to go away...only to fade to grey.
I guess the best thing wud be the initial prob I had..is now covered over by the dream.
Hahahahaha

K well back to work. I believe what Ive felt for the past few days..is enough for me to write some songs...

God Bless

No comments: