Friday, November 23, 2007

Frenship bands, interviews & a flu later

Exhausted today....

For the past few days, its been interview every evening till arnd 9pm. Im really glad the club can do this interview without me at times...although, they do need abit of practice in throwing interview questions

Had a flu on wed and went home 9pm with a perpetual leak in my nose. Thanks to God who gave me a very long sleep and I got to work yesterday, feeling all better. :) I know some of the ISC students feel that Im doing too much.I feel it too....but I guess I do this as an example...that it will motivate them to work as much. Of course their probs are not like mine so I cant really say...
As we slowly got the alumni list together, alot of memories of people I knew via my ex..came in. Dont know what id do facing them tomorrow...I might not have given them a good impression when we were all still in school. For starters, I would have been labelled as the one who stole their vp time and committement from the club hahahahah. Take it as me returning a favour? Hahahah Like I said, I never knew Id be the officer of this club hahahah I cud say that a thousand times and it would still seem amusing to me. Hahaha
Tomorrow's Alumni Nite is gonna be real good! The chance to consolidate a decade's worth of info and getting people connected again! 2 days ago, we had 40+ tickets that we havnt sold...tonight, by God's grace (something I prayed about and trusted in him for) we sold all our tickets and are expecting an overflow if people suddenly pop by to get tickets. AMEN
To someone: This is for you!

Am at Toa Payoh now with Poh Yan and Bee Ting. Scold me for using the laptop while they chat...have too much on my mind yah.

Cant wait for tomorrow.....Cant wait for the Alumni Nite! Its times like these that I know why I came back during my leave..to help them with the contacts and the frenship bands...If they can dream big and be more creative..I believe 2 years down the road, they would be the school's most disciplined and most smooth sailing club. :)

Gotta go...they scolding me again.

God Bless

No comments: