Monday, November 12, 2007

Babies!

My bro's newborn daughter! :) She's sooo cute and her lashes are super long! He holds her like he was holding a small stuff toy and talks to her in a high pitched voice that isnt shrill, but is still unnerving cause Ive never seen him like that. All in all, Im soo happy to see his new girl and my bro's happy family. :)


Another happy family! My cousin's daughter! She looks exactly like my cousin! Eyes and all.

Im not one to go gaga over babies. I like them when they're small and immobile and smiley..but hate them when they shit, pee, spew saliva and grow up. I for one will never carry a baby when its 1st born because it scares me! Esp Elley when she was born..she was sooo small that you could balance her on your palm.
Hahah both of them are cute but in terms of "big eye" factor, Dhanyaa takes my vote. :)
Kk enough baby stories! New life bringeth forth new happiness. My auntie status is now closer to home. cant wait for these 2 kids to grow up
God Bless

No comments: