Thursday, January 17, 2008

blog-o-matic

Blogging....

Went home early yesterday..think staying out late has become very boring to me. Rested for awhile then went down to the gym to run.
I admit I cant run very much...I realize that the more I pay attention to my disabilities..the more my disabilities become evident. Like ervytime I think my breathe is running out...the more it runs out...the more I feel a stress on my heart and lungs..the more I pay attention to a possible cramp..the more if feels like it cud manifest. As I ran..I spoke to God. The more I thought of the blessings I will claim for the rest of those around me.

Dont think running was meant to make me win God's favour because I already have it...but I wanted to run and test myself for my ability to look to God when Im in a demoralizing situation.It worked. This time..I had no complications whatsoever. Normally it wud be a cramp or stitch or feeling pukey...yesterday the moemtn i felt like pukey, I looked to my Jesus and the pukey feeling went off. :)

One of my aims this year is to look to my Jesus for guidance in life....I dont wanna be frustrated by my own thoughts because we as humans..get our feelings and thoughts conflicted too. oh well....takes abit of getting used to...

Gotta go..

God Bless

No comments: