Thursday, January 10, 2008

Emm..international students...reason for everything

You know....been thinking....I always used to say that regardless of what happens to me....God has plans for me....He has an explanation for everything that I go through...breakups, JC..etc

And as I got my 4 new clubs....I thought to myself that maybe its becoming apparent...

When I came back to SP to work, I never thought Id get ISC as my club..International Students Club? And I thought to myself of whether that had anything to do with my ex being in my life before..and me having so many intl students as friends...

Then I got SPARC & Comperes and that was cool coz I was in comperes when I was in SP and SPARC was the sister club

Then I got Makeup Artist Club which coincides with my initial want to learn how to put on makeup (dont roll your eyes at me.. :(......) if I were to be a professional emcee or dj

Then I got Guitar Club......Guitar Club was a club I joined in JC....wasnt good at it..was a secretary I think...was I? Cant remember...but I once had a desire to playt he guitar...now I can....just strumming...and abit of plucking???

Then String Ensemble....coinciding with my prevous work at Spore Symphony Orchestra...

Jazz Band & Bagpipers are the ones I havnt come in contact with..I know nuts abt them...

So Im thinking that God has guided my steps and brought me to where I am...with info on what I need to do.

Got to take time to decide on what I wanna do with these few groups coz I keep feeling like Im not giving them enough experience....haiz..

God Bless

No comments: