Thursday, January 03, 2008

God's Promise...

Went into my boss's office today nad got myself a new portfolio...

Goodbye moberly, hello jazz, guitar ensemble, string ensemble etc...

Im happy! I wanna celebrate! But the one I want to celebrate with...emm not suitable. :)

Tried to call my sisters...and I think I knew calling wudnt help. Oh well....

Anyway...been lost without my mp3 player..my songs are in there and I was hoping to change the songs in it, for the new year...new year resolutions yah...

So...given the new year resolutions...with objectives, we need strategies and tactics....business-ish...
- Lesser movies
- Drawing enough money for the month and leaving the rest to build up
- less shopping
- more sports (basketball, volleyball)
- read more of the bible....very hard...
- going home earlier

I think these few days..Ive been having something in me trying to breakfree...trying to remember how it feels like to have dreams...and knowing that theres a road that leads there...
Feel like singing again...in a band or something..remember one of my juniors asking me abt forming a band but it never took off...

Now im stuck in a situation where I just got 2 comperes kicked out of their event coz they're not good enough and I feel bad for them. I feel bad for them..I feel bad that I have to do this..its sad...because the 2 of them are the most gung-ho....

I wish Id selected people properly....

1 comment:

francinesakura said...

was that why you called for dinner?...oh, well its a nice start of new year to have something you are happy about...aniway can still celebrate...dinner next week? (14-18 jan) choose a day ba...

hopefulli u read your comments :p...
i msg u next wk...super busy tis week...

tc sis...