Thursday, January 10, 2008

Raining Cats & Dogs

1st day of SP Open House and its raining to no end. Been running around since morning and me thinks me have clocked all my running for today...

my alumni Emcee stood me up for today and I had to throw one of my emcees in to fill up the empty space.

Now its flooding in my booth and Im stuck w 3 comperes and they're crapping (crap+rapping) Mr Muthu & all..damn it...

The water levels getting higher..damn it...

Nothing much to blog abt really.....

btw..one of my students said this blog is funny...I chose to believe its me being funny and htem being sadistic..laughing at my woes. :(

.....help.........*background: yoh yoh yoh welcome to SP!*....sobs...save me....

*distortion*.........earthquake!!!....*distortion*.......more "yohs" in the background....

God Bless...ME

No comments: