Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fear/Worry....

God says to Fear not..worry not...seek His kingdon and all else will be added unto you. Do not worry for tomorrow worries for itself...

Its so easy to say that...doing it is as hard as climbing mt everest! How do I do that when so many things are not working for me? Am I not seeking him?!?! Am i not looking to His word and asking him for guidance? And when I feel His peace..I feel as if all things are in the right..yet sometimes...it still doesnt seem to be working....

I looked at my 8 clubs today and to be honest..the 1 i worry most are ISC and comperes....

ISC because of their upcoming Gigantuous event..and Comperes because I still feel that it's falling...

And while I thought abt how these 2 clubs are progressing and how much they are still missing...my heart constricts and I actually feel like Im gonna have a minor heart attack...

My head and heart are now flowing on super low speed coz these things just keep running arnd in my mind now...Im sooo ready to let go and see how things fall apart...esp for comperes...Im soo ready...yet I know Id dissappoint all my alumni...

My God, my Abba, My saviour...Im trying to let your peace flow in me...help me Lord to not feel sad or dissappointed or frustrated...Im trying to hard to not give up...Im trying very very very hard God. grant me your strength Daddy God. Grant me the power you have that has made countless miracles in so many people's lives..to give me miracles too..small ones..Im not asking for big ones....many small ones...

God Bless

No comments: