Monday, January 28, 2008

Sat museum visit again..

The thing abt my bunch of international students..is that they can find pleasure in alot of things....like the national museum...

having gone to the same museum previously, we knew exactly where to go this time..we did a beeline to the greek mythology costumes section and did dressup..lasted for 2 hours-ish? okay maybe 1.5hrs...

Then we went up to the other sections...fashion, film, food..etc and took pictures there too..like a bunch of tourists....guesss wat...I was the only LOCAL! I was the photographer! Hahahah

Anyway I sorta regret my lack of knowledge for phototaking..coz then the pics wud have turned up better. :( Took a few nice shots that Im proud of and excited abt. Its God given lighting and God given looks man! (not mine at least) and the pics turned up really really nice by my opinion! Pity..my camera is charging now. so I cant transfer my pics over and put them online. :P You guys will have to wait. Huahahahahaha

As for ym other clubs..things are picking up quite nicely....alot fo thigns still need to be done but are put on hold because the students are all having exams...

Cant wait to upload the pics! Wohoo!

God Bless!

No comments: