Monday, January 14, 2008

Sat & Sun

Open House is over! Had many heartattacks..my comperes had last minute illnesses that caused me a whole load of cold sweat….hate it and I just kept shaking my head on sat….I know I cant blame them for falling sick…but there has to be better timings….

Anyway went to the museum yesterday with my bunch of ISC peeps…. The relationship is good although I know Im not a very good officer..hopefully they see me as the person I am..and not my capabilities…coz I suck…The outing was very fun! Didn’t get a chance to finish the tour but nvm..we took many weird pictures and something abt ISCians..they love to take pics and this “love” is infectious! Will post some pics soon! Did I mention that I got myself all wet there….

Trying to bring on my new new year resolutions. 2 changes have made things easier for me…change in job scope…and the letting go of the one I cudnt let go..for the longest time…I can say that I’m finally out of it…for the past few years..ive tried to stop myself from liking others by putting his face in my mind…causing me to not forget him…this time round…I cant be so foolish anymore…there is no reason to make me do that anymore….the only one I have to look for to ensure that I don’t do anything foolish is my Jesus Christ. And yes I do like others but Ive always said that liking doesn’t mean loving..so I’ve liked a lot but loved only…1..
That being said, Yes liking can bring on the latter but you can call me the “duo qing” type. Ive never had that many chances of meeting someone with a mutual liking…so there…risk of rejections….thats what scares me. So I may like the person very much…but if my senses tell me that he’s not interested, I back off….knowing that Im a better sister than anything else…

What my friends are doing now..is think of who they know..to introduce to me….I never in my whole damn life expect to experience this and I really hope that they’re just joking…coz..this is soo sad! I believe that God brings to me who He feels is right, at the right time and right place…and while I said that…I know I just shot myself in the back coz….those “intros” cud end up being the right time and right place….*damn it*
Anyway I will do what my God leads me to do….He is inside of me…nudging me…and I believe He will tell me who “the one” is….at that point I’ll be ready to take on the challenge of loving someone and keeping everything else in perfect balance…It wont be love at 1st sight…but it will be a gradual insisting increase of affection for someone…an affection that you can differentiate from sibling love with any of my other bruddas.

But seriously…from everything Ive felt, seen and heard….I believe....love is dangerous & paralysing…love is intoxicating and addictive…love can lift you up one min and bring you down the other….love is the heart’s desperate attempt to find company and not for the frail hearted…..Seems dramatic but its true.

Its now that I read through my entry..and pray that none of my students & family members read this…it can be a potential laugh for a decade or more…well guys…wait till you’re my age! Hahahaha

Lesson over! My heart feels weird these days and maybe writing all this helps ease things. I will let nature take its course..maybe I’ll write a movie or play abt it? Hahaha why not? Hahaha

God Bless

No comments: