Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Emo...

Def of Emo: a style of rock music or hardcore punk music / display of depression ...definitons go on....
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emo

I was that bored....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
Yes its 2 Jan 2008 and here is my new year wish to all..its not early but better late than never... Think its quite okay to go around to everyone to say "Happy New Year"..for abt a week? After that, it gets too stale and starts to stink of lameness...

Spent new year w the ISC gang...the juniors organised a new year and alot fot higns went wrong thru the planning but we stuck w it anyway....I admit the attendance wasnt good and alot had other plans....but the important thing that did happen..was that ht eorganising team bonded...
I was abit saddened byt he attendance but I decided that it wudnt be the only thing I should broad on. We had a good stamboat w delicious soup and food...

By the end, I was awake and not sleepy. Walked to the mrt. Stepped in and an old lady pushed me away to get a seat. Seeing as she was older I decided to let it go. Sat on the floor by the door and slept. I woke up and I was still alert, went home, watched tv..etc, slept till 12 something...
Watched Transformers and then went out to Grandma's place to celebrate her birthday.

My granny is forgetful but her reactions and sense of humour is still incredibly intact.
My uncle wanted to salute her w a cup of tea....
Uncle: Ah Ma, Yam Seng (cheers)
Granny" Must Yam Seng (cheer) and not Yam Seng (leave any tea left)
*word play*

I walked over to their table and my granny looked at me and asked who I was..(she cudnt really see) Then my auntie answered, " Ah Ling" I pretended to look sad and shed a tear. :P
My cousin started testing my grandma on who she was...
May: Ma ma, do you remember who I am? Who am I?
Granny: I remember who you are. Do you remember who you are? Who are you?
May: (jokingly) Emm Im Ah Yin (My sis's nickname)
Granny: No you're not Ah Yin
May: Im ah Bee (other cousin's nickname)
Granny: No...Ah Bee is fatter...

Classic example of where I got my humour and wit from...

So yesterday ended well.I pray for longer years for my grandma.

Havnt thought of my new year resos..but I will by today...

God Bless

No comments: