Thursday, January 31, 2008

The story continues abt my overexfoliated knee...

Well for those whom Ive proudly shown my right knee (self proclaimed sadistic) saying it was over exfoliation...now I have another overexfoliated knee to show hahahha

Yes both of them got grazed when I fell while rollerblading..on seperate occassions hahaha

So the right knee is getting better...dry and healing up...while the left knee is fresh and swollen and stingy. It has in fact..doubled the size of my knee cap hahahahaha

While I say this..I can feel stephen's eyes fall to the ground and roll all the way to Ian's place just to fill him in on my news.....(insider joke) If eyes cud roll out fot heir sockets and fall off, Ian's & stephen's wud be off their sockets and bouncing off the walls. Wahahahahah

Yeah soooo...my blades are now in my fren's place and I'll have to lay off blading for a whole week. Stubborn me has no choice but to follow.

Lastly...my walk is planned! Am damn excited!

God Bless

No comments: