Saturday, February 11, 2012

2nd week in Sydney as a Yr2...

This year is seemingly very scary but Im gonna hold on to God. He will give me strength and encouragement, peace and favour.

Got my Mac Book Pro today. :) Not sure how I will take to it but I know that for me to get used to programs, I have to adapt.

Been putting a hold on dance classes so far. will continue next week. :) But another part of me feels like doing singign classes too...very expensive man! But after much thinking...this is the best time to do so because I dont have family and friends to answer to or meet. This is the only MY time that I can play with.

That said, I miss communicating with people that I love....

I know that by the time I get back to SG, I will need to have become trained in alot of things... So that I can hop straight into things with skill and experience.

Also...Im gonna need to learn how to cycle in SG...

Hence I now realize how much I need to learn..or want to learn! :/ But God will bring me true. :)

God Bless!

No comments: