Tuesday, February 07, 2012

dreams and goals...

Ive been catching up w one of my brothers and chatting to him about dreams and goals etc. After speaking to him about his, Ive sorta started thinking about mine too. In fact, being in SG and getting a chance to do things that I love..ie: singing, hosting, etc...I felt like it was possible for me to get closer to my goal..although time always choses to remind me that its catching up w me...

Being back in SYD, while I know my orientation is different, I do know that some way or another I can still achieve certain dreams..just havnt gotten my head around it...

I know what I love to do or want to know how to do..
- dance
- sing
- songwrite
- host

Dont know whether being in Sydney will help me with any of these... maybe a new env for me to write songs? Maybe a place to sing? maybe an event to host? All i know is I can go learn dance...thats one thing..

Need to give this mroe thought..hmmm

God Bless

No comments: