Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Quack quack, cluck cluck, mooo, neigh, oink

Communication is a very important thing. Something I feel takes a lifetime to master yet along hte way of learning, I find myself getting irritated. Iam the culprit too and can kick myself in the ass....oink oink oink...

But Im wondering if its me or its the asian culture that makes me realize that its a bigger problem in Aussie. And the main reason is because people in Australia are more vocal. So listening is made to take the backseat at times.

And in Asia, everyone is politely taking turns to voice out or never voices out because they are too reserved. I guess there are pros and cons to this..

What this all means is that if I do feel like I have to make a point, I have to go out and make my point, with the risk of feeling like Im too opinionated...which really isnt true. Its just me trying to speak over the roaring winds...

God Bless

No comments: