Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wish my voice was a higher register indeed

Im supposed to be concentrating on calling and other stuff...but I had to destress...

Aside from allt eh school work, Im also trying to get my voice around Bintang Di Surga and Tiada Lagi...
Both requiring me to sing the higher register. I know I can reach them..I just cant reach them with my real voice...I also cant wait for my singing class to start because I want to make my voice better...

I know alot of people would say, "just keep singing lah! in due time it will get sronger" but I cant because I find it odd to sing in public as opposed to in a karaoke room or stage or studio..I feel like Im disturbing people. esp when I try to hit the highnotes and go out of tune.

I guess I still have to thank Wandi and his band for this...it is my reason to pushing myself...

its about time...I know Jimmy would be happy to see me hit the register...

God Bless

No comments: