Monday, February 20, 2012

Getting back to speed!

So Ive been hanging around for abit...hanging around hte house..instead of being productive..very bad me!

Updates are that recently, ive decided to go full out on learning about audio. And I am gonna finally take singing classes! And keep at dance class!

Its alot to do actually...

To add on, I msged Wandi one day and went,"how cool would it be if we did a cover of Bintang Di Surga?" And before you know it, Im doing a cover of it and another song, Tiada Lagi. It will be recorded during my april holidays in NIDA recording studio...*cross fingers*

And Wandi will mix it in to the rest of hte recordings and hopefully, hey presto! We got a good mix! Thent hat would be major awesomeness! I am very very excited! I know its not an english song hence some might ask "whats the point!" But the plus point is that it is not an english song! :) That makes it more interesting! I wanna do this and I do wanna do other songs that are non-english because music isnt just about the language!

I also signed up as a vounteer for Shir Madness Festival and one of the geuest perofrmers is Mosh Ben Ari! One of the Israeli music big names!

Im gonna have to up my boosters then...Aarrghhh! This year will be hectic!

God Bless!

No comments: