Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day...

So its Valentines Day. Nothing different I guess hahaha Its just another day. :)
Pity that I dnt have Sonal or Sam to spend V day with because it would be an awesome nights out.
V-Day doesnt have to be only for lovers. friends hangout as well. :) it is afterall about love. Love in all forms. And hte one love that is forgotten or disregarded..is God's love for us and our love for Him. Something I intend to spend some time to think about today. :)

Speaking of love,

We are all made to show our fav song on our next sound class I really have no idea which is my favourite...Hmmm

Loved alot of them but dnt know why...

Might be a non-english song hahahaha Maybe Idan Raichel, Maybe Reshmonu, maybe Peter Pan, maybe a real good indian song....ore piya? DONT KNOW!!! SHOOT!

Anyway Ive been delving into sound or audio stuff thie term and its getting me excited :) Also spoke to Felix and Ron and it would be sooo awesome to get a chance to do work experience in the audio aspect :) It seems like everything is working out...and all I needed was the heart? Hmmm

I thank God for all this by the way. every one can say that I probabaly worked really hard tog et all this..or I got lucky...but lucky doesnt come as often and as plentiful as what I get. And I definitely dnt work as hard as it may seem. I am blessed. :)

Im gonna work hard but depend on God for everythingelse :) Thats my renewed promise with God :)

K well gonna end here. :) Im gonna be productive this week! Im not gonna be complacent... :) Im gonna push on ans not be lazy! The process of being disciplined!!! I need to get my shit together!!!

And most of all, need to keep my head straight and focus on studies and bettering myself! As opposed to wasting time and regretting it when my time in Sydney runs out.

God Bless

No comments: