Monday, February 27, 2012

stressing out!

Got a little being in me screaming: what teh hell are you doing? Why are you even wasting your time?
Another part of me was playing reverse psychology with the little being. Hmmm

Anyway been going back to diary writing..like how I used to... and just yesterday, finished up my diary that I started when I graduated from SP...say..7 years ago? Obviously it isnt a very concise diary. dribs and drabs of stuff... But as the last entry of the book, I was abit more reflective about whats happened in the past 7 years...

People that have come and gone, incidents that have affected me... grandparents passing away, niece and nephews born, people whom I've come to love...and incorporated into my family.

So glad that Ive had chances to meet special and talented people who have helped me in so many ways in my life. Im truly blessed!

God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chill pill...