Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bad dream again...

Dreamt of something was impossible. Yet it was so good and despite it being a dream, if it was possible in real life, Id be very happy. While dreaming, my heart was hopeful while I dreamt.
But waking up and knowing its not possible... made me abit dissappointed...

Oh Well...

Some things just cant work, no matter how I might want it to. Its always a case of the heart vs the mind. Ive let my heart take the wheel tooo many times that my mind sometimes automatically takes the back seat.

Anyway this wont get me down. Im more determined to make things work for myself.

Many goals to achieve and Im worried I might lose sight of them slowly but Im gonna keep trying not to let myself get distracted! :) My deadline is 2 years....

God Bless

No comments: