Sunday, February 05, 2012

Only because I know you wont know who Im refering to...

Sucks to be missing you. Because I know it will never be possible. I dont even know its just me liking you or whether there is anything mutual going on. And while part of me hopes that there is mutual attraction....it would hurt even more knowing I cant and I wont let it go any further.
Whatever happens, you have a place in my heart. I dont know why and I cant understand it either...but you do. Maybe u just mananged to break down the walls that I put up since long ago...
Whatever it is, Im grateful for this friendship or bond that we have. I call you a brother and u call me a sister and that is good by me. :) Coz that is as much I would ever let happen. Trust me on this.
No matter what happens, whether u end up finding the girl of your dreams and you reach your dreams, I will be there to be happy for you. :)

I guess I can say all this now...but no one really knows what they will feel in months and years to come. Maybe these feelings will wear off in months to come and I will more peace of mind... Maybe I will find someone in due time who will end all the feelings of every other person Ive loved and liked.
I hope so...

Till then, I will write my songs...I will write my songs of emotions, depressions and hopefully after emptying out those emotions, I can finally move on to happier tunes...

God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ning.. down the emo lane,again?!

ningster said...

Hahahha sadly, my greatest talent is being emo. Lol! But the fact that I can find that funny..must mean that Im positive right? hahaha

Unknown said...

Positive indeed