Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getting through the weekends...

Im patting myself on the back for being so "disciplined" Been staying at home and doing homework...but to honest...maybe its because I have no other place to go..or dont feel like going anywhere. With Sonal back in India, Ive sorta lost company to do "hang out" Not that I dnt have local friends..just that..I dont know...hmmm

Anyway in the midst of doing Lighting assignment and blasting soundtrack for The Last Samurai, Im blogging.

Part of me really wants to put everything down and take a breather and try to write a song...but I cant bring myself to...maybe coz Im not in a glorious mood to write happy songs?

Its also raining! Dang! Laundry isnt drying quickly!

So Ive decided to do something about my singing while Im here. Im gonna go for some singing classes. Just to see how things go. And get my voice analysed... Im gonna stick to dance as well. And in the middle of all that madness, keep reading up on audio engineering.

I consulted Felix during lunch last week and had a good chat with him. Yes I want to get involved and volunteer for audio related stuff...knowing fairwell that it could hurt my knees...or back. I want to because its the only way into the world of audio..in my opinion...not that I had the luxury of learning audio engineering unlike those around me whom I know. So many of them...Felix, Wandi, Rush, Stephen, Ian, Peiyan, Vera, Wendy etc etc etc....

And part of me is wondering how a mere female can succeed in this industry... But maybe just maybe it will work out! Maybe...

I really hope so...

God Bless

No comments: