Thursday, February 15, 2007

bad dreams....

last week, I dreamt that I had a bad organ disease..something deadly...
last night, I dreamt that there was a religious enslaughtering....this time..relentless

Had a talk with one of my colleagues yesterday adn wat she said got me thinking alot...now I really know..something is wrong with me.
To her and to another colleague of mine..I seem haggard, tired, "shrunk" HE said I was tall when he first knew me..but since working, Ive shrunk...

I cant help but admit that that is true in some sense...another change in me is that...Im losing control of my mind again..not that I had control of it int he 1st place..but I think Ive become sooo sensitive to what others think..esp higher power...that Im a pinball going back and forth...

Truly...what is wrong with me? Why did I get like that and how do I get out? You know at this point..Im contemplating visiting a therapist hahhahah

Do I really know what Im doing? If I keep having this...what kind fo job suits me? Haiz...

God Bless

No comments: