Sunday, February 04, 2007

Love is a mnay splendid thing but its close to impossible to obtain

Was made the informal mediator for my 2 frens whom were fighting and on the brink of ending a relationship. The 2 of them adore each other...the kind of feeling that comes from the fits of our hearts and feels like a bottomless pit. The kind of feeling that will in turn make you cry till you body is drained of water if you lose the person...As I mediated, I asked God for guidance...at the same time, I asked God why....

Why Abba? Why does Satan torment them? Why is it no matter how much they love each other... the love doesnt solve their problem? Doesnt love make the world go round?

All these ernest and seemingly idealistic questions came from my heart...Yes Ive gone through relationship shit before and Ive asked Him this before and much as I know the reason why... its hard to accept... Love does indeed make the world go round...dont limit yourself to just relationship BGR love..but all other sorts of love. It does make the world go round...I believe it even now.

Today, she smsed all her frens that she was sorry if she ever mistreated them etc....vaguelly like a pre-suicidal note and I called her and called her and called her....a young girl like her doesnt need to feel this shitty but a young girl like her doesnt need to die so young...all trials are TEMPORAL. It is soo hard to explain to a non-believer that God loves us...that we as christians dont need to lift a finger to experieince God's love because Jesus gave up his life for that. How do I explain to them? Abba...teach me. Also..please stop her from doing something stupid...

On Fri, I had a long talk w one of my ISC students...we talked about everything and in certain areas...the resemblence is uncanny! It haunts me that the both of us could be soo similar even when we're a sea apart! :P

Another discovery I made was that the only multiracial thing we have here..is the multilingual swearing hahahha

Anyway watching the videof or the current indian song I like now...its damn hunting lah FREAK SHIT!

God Bless

No comments: