Monday, February 05, 2007

Bless God for Speedy Connections!

Hahhaha I had to fight Satan for this connection man! Am at Mac D's now and just stopped to blog Hehehe

Okay well nothing much these days..only that the weekends seem to fly extra fast. Friday...POOF...Monday! Damn!

Got a compere get together this fri and Im soo excited! I never stopped believeing that Comperes ROCKS! We are the Show Gods! Hahah as my ex president would say. I sooo want all the compere alumni I know to go man and Im soo glad I kept in contact with some of them. Even the ones 4-5 years ago lah! Thanks God! Im raising a red alarm for comperes because I personally feelt hat their standard is dropping and it shudnt drop! If we drop in standard, whoelse is gonna steal the show?!?!? Hahahahaha I appeal to all comperes that read my blog..must be very few...to come this fri. East Coast BBQ man! If you're not sure, call me or email me. h.w.ning@gmail.com

Anyway... had ice cream lunch today wahahah hence he high seratonin even now haah but Im dead hungry now and I refuse to eat mac donalds! Sheessshhh dont let them know k. Id rather go home to eat noodles!

One of my sisters is having trouble these days and its a challenge to counsel her and even others when they dont believe in the God I know. Alot of them think that it takes alot of effort to be saved..to got o heaven....I beg to differ. I wish I cud show them how much God loves them! Heard the sermon last sunday talk abt how God makes us as the symbol and source of blessings and I truly hope to be such a person to show people that God is soo good...even when they dont know Him...esp when they are troubled. I wish I cud be a source of comfort and blessings... :) That even the stupid things I do..bring joy and laughter to them..yes even if I was a clown. Clowns have a way of seeing life so that they dont take it too seriously... My dear dear sister..I wud pray that God would in some way tweek your brain to read this and know that however somethings seemt o be..it is never the whole truth...fact is not truth...Fact can be relative but truth can not. Fact can be a true statement but it might not be the whole truth. Fact is life is rocky in some parts of your life...truth is God loves you and conquers all for you and brings you over troubled water even and especially at ur troubled times..open your eyes to see that you're stronger than how you think you are..not coz of your strength..but coz of Jesus...
No begging is needed..no constant repentive behaviour is needed coz Everything you have to go through is taken by Jesus, to the cross.

K gotta go off now.. home it it...made a promise to my sister that I wud be back home earlier..at least before 11pm and I intend to keep it. Why? Coz she is my sis...dont ask me to explain the bond I have with her...she herself has a charisma that is "bo chap" but caring...how strange..how odd...how..thats my sister! Hahahahah I love her loads and no matter how she can complain that I call everyone but her "sister", its not always wats called that matters...but how its treated..is that not so?

God Bless!

No comments: