Monday, February 12, 2007

...

Spent last sat at sch, taking pics of my students and their bike...then had a meeting to settle some club stuff. My aim is to make them independent and motivated and not to lose touch with them...not to mention maintain if not improve their standard...

Spent yesterday at my fren's mum's funeral.
Despite the curiousity to see how taoist funerals are done...I didnt agree with it. Before I continue...please excuse me if I offend your religion. Please take this w a pinch of salt...
I cant believe the idea that the taoist monk brings everyone on a walk around the place for a few rounds...to lead the dead to the other world. or that the monk brings a lantern and waves it in the air for the dead to follow...

the other stuff like the face towel, string and wrapped up coin..etc...hmmm sceptic..

Anyway Ive decided that if and when I die, Just cremate me and scatter my ashes somewhere overseas..if you dont get caught in customs 1st. Anyway if you cant scatter me overseas..then spore river then...whatever it is..dun stick me in a shelf and dont bury me...

During the wake..if there is one...dont get the funeral band to play for me..get a proper band and play songs Ive always liked..a good singer would be good too..make it a concert... :) No burning of paper money and taoist monks and lanterns etc coz I wont be following..Id be in heaven already.
Dont have to march along the street for me coz its pointless... dont burn paper houses or cars etc as well coz I cant drive and I wont get it...

Just have a family and frens gathering, take out photo albums and think of the happy times and I'll try my best to be there with you guys... :) If God allows me to :P

Plus....dont leave my belongings in the house..throw it away..but distribute what you can (not clothes, not shoes, etc) to those I love and who need it.

ALSO...before you cremate me...if my body is not too old, give my organs or whatever away 1st... to help others

It may seem very solemn and crazy but I guess thats how i want it to be. I know my place is in heaven and Im happy..I might even forget everything in the world...who knows! But Im happy enough knowing that if anything happens you guys still have memories of me.
Dont cry so much coz Im happy! Cry for awhile because you miss me but other than that, be happy because I live in photo albums and hearts and heaven :P

Before any of that happens...always remember to apprecaite everyone we love. I love you guys :) I believe that God loves me and that All of God's children are under his special care so I wouldnt be dying too soon Hahahaha

LOVE you!

God Bless!

No comments: