Monday, February 26, 2007

Good Morning! Dont make me laugh today

My legs hurt and it doesnt help when they're also very wobbly... Had to find a chance to sit down on the train.

Thaks to yesterday's rarely done exercise...my abs hurt from 25 slow descending sit ups and 30mins brisk walk with slight steepness or 4% work level...and 30mins jogging on the treadmill...all that is causing me this pain. Im sure itws not much for gym regulars but for me...Im ust not planning to laugh much today...any laughter conjured could be equivilant to another dose of sit-ups...ouch

Im quite happy with my SUPER long blog entry yesterday but by the time that was done, I had a real bad headache too...seriously not funny man!!! one of those pains where its affecting ur eye too..and you keep wanting to tear? Yeh

Im fine now..except for the aches..but I forsee myself being in more pain tomorrow. Afterall, thats how it all is...the real pain comes on the 2nd day. :/

K gotta go. Work time!

God Bless

No comments: