Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ohh my left leg hurts

this sun is my fren's mum's procession to the crematorium....I know that that is the worst time for her and she will break down and she did say that she really wanted me to go so I guess I'll be going for the later church service.

Yesterday night, met up with my compere juniors...and tried my best to make frens with all of them..even those that are 7 years my junior...geez! I know my loyalty is split between comperes and isc...and if I had a choice...I wud want to be the officer for comperes as well....coz they are like my siblings! For the 1st time, the seniors and juniors talked out eveyrthing and they've got a renewed devotion to comperes..the magic is coming back!!!! Wohooo! Its also been a long time since I met up with some of my frens, cal, saad..etc wish more of them came but wat can we do? we cant force them.....

My left foot is aching now coz I went bowling during yesterdays lunch and I did abit of blading during the comperes gathering :P Cant wait for CNY to come coz Im going on a boat :P but also coz Ive got a bunch of ISC peeps to go to chinatown with hahaha

K gotta stop here. work to do. BYEz!

No comments: