Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day

I bet you a dozen dozens of people are blogging abt V day now hahahah Im just one of them.

The fact that Im blogging abt it now..is coz I dont have much plans for V Day...if I did, Id much rather spend my time outside hahahah but nvm abt that. Im fine like this as it is hahahahha

Before i forget, Happy V Day to everyone..attached or single. It is also friendship day as well mind you so just coz 2 girls go out together..doesnt mean their lesbian. I also personally know people who go out today for the fun of making fun of couples hahahahh however you choose to live your day....whatever makes you happy.

Supposed to be a rollerbalding day today but seeing as both my rollerblading partners are not int he office..I guess its cancelled...so if I have yet decided to continue with my blading plans...

Today's after work plans is to stay at moberly and do my work...Hahahaha

Anyway...got a request to sing at a function...want to do it but....scared hahahaha

My sister was being a small sister yesterday...heaven knows when she started bringing her new stuffed toy around and playing it like she used to do with barbie..yesterday she decided to do that while I was trying to read. She made the thing look at my book (blocking my view) and look at me and at the book...and scratch its head..etc... In what case..I cant help but call my sister crazy..yet be touched by the whole ridiculous gesture to irritate me with the (i confess) cute thing. Which I also took pics of hahaha The toy was shocked to have his photo taken..and I somehow sense abit of pride and "ya ya"ness hahahahaha Silly sister! May she never grow old, always stay midgetty (coz it makes her perfectly compact) and stay "Wei Tshen"ish as possible. Truth is..I cant define her in a sentence or 2syllable word.....hahahahha

K I end here....Happy V Day!

God Bless!

No comments: