Thursday, February 22, 2007

why?

why am i blogging agin? dunno leh..

This is one of those times where I dont feel like doing anything and yet my fingers are itchy...type type type type type type...

my table's a mess. just got some stuff settled today and am abit happy hahaha well that shudnt be the case right? someone who's a chrsitian only needs to look to God to be happy and know that eveyrthing will be settled by him..then why am I still so troubled? Coz? Coz i lack the faith to even start looking to God?

Anyway...feel like taking a day off from work yet... I cant coz I'll feel guilty..what teh hell is that about man!

I know my life is in a mess coz Ive put too many thigsn on hold that my life is basically put on hold except work. Work can be cool and fun I admit and its really all thsnk to student naughty and nice...:/

Soo I guess you should stop reading...coz Im just going all jibberish hahahahaha

anyway Ive satisfied my appetite for jibberishy fingers and mindless thoughts

God BLess

No comments: