Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sebana Cove

At Sebana Cove now..yes that wud be johor...on my auntie's ship with my whole family.

This chinese new year is the pig year so 3 oinks for every piggy baby. Dont know how to describe how I feel coz Ive got loads on my mind...some good some not so good..some normal...

My 2 cousins went jetskiing and got caught in the low tides. took the crew abt 1 hour to save them? Yep...not a joke at all...even when I was laughing till I teared.

Hmmm one thing I have to say...until my cousin has her child..there are no small kids in our family and it really hit me to see my youngest cousin grown up sooo quickly. He's now a young man. Once again, the protective feeling came over me and once again I thought, "if any girl hurts my cousin...Id smack her" hahahaha

cal me crazy and insane and siao hahahhahaas long as my family is okay...

I tried jetskiing too and its really quite fun..but I guess..till I learn how to swim..I better not try to hard on jetskiiing hahahhaha almost fell off from my cousin's jetski hahahaha "wat the!"

gonna end here... :/

God Bless!

No comments: