Sunday, December 09, 2007

Comperes Camp...damn tired...damn headache..damn everything

Last day of camp....couldnt stay on fri....went to Batam on sat just to get Medan tickets...
Had an excrutiating headache last night that paralysed me...Every step i took, i could feel my brain pulsating...damn it!
Forced to take panadol and sleep it off..almost missed nightwalk if not for Rino...

Spent the whole rest of e night doing the notes for comperes...

Guess what..gotta head to Batam later again to pay the rest of the money...FISH!

My life wouldnt be in a mess now...eventhough the swearing could prove otherwise...nonetheless....its tolerable...Christmas is literally around the corner! How can I have a hard time during Christmas?!?!?!

Anyway..whatever probs I have, dont last long and dont affect me drastically...

I live life like every other folk in this world. If they can get through it..why cant I?

God Bless

No comments: