Tuesday, December 11, 2007

ISC spirit 2 Comperes 2 Christmas

Took awhile for me to finish this...My blog entries make no sense anymore...been busy...been demotivated..even the christmas spirit isnt with me now....

Have been trying to straighten out the Overseas Comm Trip but nothing seems to be going right. In exasperation...I told my students, that I was going to cancel the trip. This Christmas actually is starting to mean nothing to me..because I feel like Im not celebrating it..It feels sooo far away...
I was really tired of planning an overseas comm trip..I admit i havent been able to plan things properly...and I guess with that comes trouble. Satan obviously wants to stop me from going...
So now my morale is low and Im actually contemplating abt how god it wud be to stay in Spore. I cud hangout w my students..I cud meet up w old frens...I could think abt how to make this christmas special by making my own presents, go christmas shopping...damn it...

thinking abt how Ive used 2K to pay for the tickets for OCS..hurts even more because it sorta means my efforts have been wasted..the $70 I used to go to batam to get tickets....haiz....

Anyway...i sorta feel...like christmas isnt coming..or at least not coming to me...Haizz....

Im in a dilemma too..my own personal stuff...Im stuck...between feelings and common sense....
I need to get out of the pit again....too many emotions flying around and I really really think that I need to calm myself down to differentiate...

God Bless

No comments: