Thursday, December 13, 2007

Had a dream...

Well. dreams dont really help nowadays...

Had an evening with Saad. Dinner at Lau Pat Sat...hmm that place has changed! Looks better but still unmistaking the old frilly pillers and roof... :) Nice

Got a chance to walk around abit..around city hall area because I havnt done so in awhile and having Saad to walk and talk to is good company! He's a really really good bro of mine! The odd brother I shud say...very odd..but I guess some of that runs in the family. Stopped outside Timbre at the Art House I tink? And they had this live band! We sat nearby guessing the songs they played and telling jokes! Now they were lame jokes...BUT the idea of saying lame jokes...is lamer than the action. Soo yeah..1 legged issues...

Not to mention that this bro of mine teased me abt my bestest best bro coming back and how Im gonna handle it. Bah! Handle it like any sweetest sweet sis would I guess. The initial idea was to push the getogether till 26 because I was going medan. But now that my trip is cancelled, I wud love to meet up earlier w my best bro...but...I decided to leave it as that...maybe its better that way. :)

Went home and developed a sore throat (sounds intentional) sleeped with a sore throat and woke up with a bigger one. So Im just waiting for it to develop so that I cud grab an excuse o take medical leave. *Chuckle*

And abt my dream...well..my personal issues haunt me again and this time...its probably helped me! Its amazing how just one thought is able to get you back on the path of mental stability. And if you dont know what Im talking abt...GOOD! :) So Im good! No more "emo" I hope hahahah
I believe I was quite emo at a recent camp...because it brought back a few memories and and not to mention the headache to accompany. Oh well...Im cured!

I also realize that I have time to meet up w my sista and her sister for christmas! hahah :) Wohoo!

God Bless

No comments: