Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Im sick....

For the past fwe days..Ive had the flu...You'd think a flu lasts only for a day, after a good night's sleep. Well thats just it! I didnt have a good nite's sleep. not for the past few nites...

Comperes camp is finally over and I think I can safely give them duties...Im really really proud of them actually... Im proud that they are willing to take the plunge... Their scripts are okay..their compereing is okay too...they just need a big boost of confidence.
Im glad that is over really...coz Im dead tired....I packed the notes for them and hope that they really go and read it and use it...in fact...its probably more comprehensive than the notes I got in my time....than again, we had our seniors with us all the way last time...

*rustling, creek, bang, creek, rustling*

Ehmm back!

Tried to go to clementi to settle the plane ticks issue w batam side and Ive quite given up. This sorta means that Ive wasted 2K for no good reason whatsoever.
I think when I took that out, I thought to myself htat I wud get it back and its for a good cause...but now...I think Ive lost abit of hope and Im kicking myself for being such an ass.
So I really think 2K is gone...

I cant blame the parents who are so narrowminded as to refuse their kids to go and I cant blame the students for telling them last min...because If Id ask them to fill int eh indemnity form asap...I wudnt be having this problem....so I do wanna kick myself hard enough to do a somersault...

I thought to myself on how my bank only has less than 1K now and how i wanted to save $ for furthur studies and I sorta teared. Yeah..I teared...
Then I thought to myself on how It always rained everytime I try to settle Medan stuff and I teared....
Then I thought to myself that Im God's child and his fortune is my fortune....and if that is so...then what is 2K? What is 2K to a heiress of richer things?
Tats what made me stop tearing.

I guess is my perspective. Sounds silly but I have that much faith in God! So much as I feel abit cheated by this incident....I guess I can live with it. God provides for me whereever I go.

I also learnt something this time...that to me...Time is way more important than money. I can have enough money to cure the world but no time to do it...

Well....My God is still an awesome God who leads me to peaceful places to rest...all I gotta learn to do now..is rest

No comments: