Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nothing is Imposible...Luke 18:27 part 2

Wow... once again I saw Luke 18:27. :) My God has a way of showing me his love...nothing is impossible...

Seems my OCS trip is cancelled...I dont know whether to be happy or sad..sad coz of the effort I put in..chasing students and all..and happy that I can have more time to be w family n frens...Maybe God wants me to be w my students...I never thought that staff n students need to have a line between them that will prevent them from being frens...but being a staff, sometimes its abit akward for me to step in and act like a fren...

Yesterday one of my students smsed me and said that she felt sad that I was glummy and that she cudnt help...I apprecate that..just that sms..maybe this is my calling...being w students..maybe...I admit Im not good at it..but my heart is there...

Since the confirmation of cancellation..the Christmas spirit is slowly seeping in....my heart feels less pressed on and happiness is slowly seeping into the grooves of my heart...
Id almost forgot my Jesus's birthday is coming....

Just dropped a mail for to my ISC and was soo excited w the prospects of doing a video christmas email to all ISC members, wishing them Merry Christmas...

Jesus, how could I forget your birthday? How could I not celebrate your birth? How could I not?
My Jesus will fill the hearts of all men, with love this season..even those who dont believe.

God Bless!

No comments: