Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Am Legend...I Am On A Roll

Went to watch I am Legend yesterday w colleagues and students. Or rather..its helmut and the students...

For starters, Sis was home and so I was more comfortable staying at home...watched loads of tv and went to Mac Donalds with sis for lunch. The super rare moments we can spend together..nonetheless not one of it is precious to me. :)

Stayed at home and worked on my songs...its been such awhile since I last wrote songs..but I think this time..Im slowly getting back on track..of course..for now..my songs more or less sound the same...but having seenw hat Ive done throught he years...I must say that Ive gotten better...I think...Would anyone wanna hear them? I think they would...just that Id be to shy to sing it...they mean alot to me..from personal experince..from dreamss..from peoples experience...but mstly mine. I must admit that given the recent incident w my ex....Id spurred me to write more...no matter how things are..he is still my inspiration hahahahah

Well..Im sure I can find other inspirations next time...:)

I think Im getting better today!

Yesterday...while packing my room, I stumbled unto some things that I shudnt stumble on..much less open it up to see...I know I didnt cry since Christmas..but I think yesterday I did...
Old postcards, poems, letters etc from my ex. :/ *shrugs* What to do...let time heal lor.
I believe that many years later..Id be able to take them out again and laugh at them.

OH! received a request yesterday...to perform at loyang point tonight! Heheheh Singing I mean. 2 english songs! Havnt chosen them (Im in deep shit)....yeah..just checked where loyang point is and its damn far from home. Nonetheless..I think I still wanna go coz I miss singing on stage...
So if you happent o read this...you can come down. 6.30pm loyang point. :)

K gotta go...gotta search for my songs now..

God Bless

No comments: